Committee: Harold Malcomson
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations.
- All Exhibitors required registering under their own name not the name of their business or farm. Such entries will be disqualified for judging.
- All honey must be produced by bees owned by the exhibitor.
- Entry fee 20% percent off prize money.
- No exhibits to be removed from exhibit building before 4:30 pm Sunday
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.
Prizes: Sections 1 - 6 Inc.: 1st: $10; 2nd: $8; 3rd: $7;
Class 62 Sections:
- 1. Light liquid honey (two 500 gm jars)
- 2. Golden liquid honey (two 500 gm jars)
- 3. Amber liquid honey (two 500 gm jars)
- 4. 4" x 5" section comb honey (commercial container)
- 5. 2-250 ml containers of infused honey. Container and flavour of exhibitors choice
- 6. Photograph: Any aspect of beekeeping (maximum size 8" x 10" unframed, but matted with a maximum 2" border). Subject of photo must be honeybees, honey or beekeeping.
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled indefinitely!!
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org