Committee: Harold Malcomson
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations.
- All Exhibitors required registering under their own name not the name of their business or farm. Such entries will be disqualified for judging.
- All honey must be produced by bees owned by the exhibitor.
- Entry fee 20% percent off prize money.
- No exhibits to be removed from exhibit building before 4:30 pm Sunday
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor. Prize money may or may not decrease in 2018.
Prizes: Sections 1 - 6 Inc.: 1st: $10; 2nd: $8; 3rd: $7;
Class 62 Sections:
- 1. Light liquid honey (two 500 gm jars)
- 2. Golden liquid honey (two 500 gm jars)
- 3. Amber liquid honey (two 500 gm jars)
- 4. 4" x 5" section comb honey (commercial container)
- 5. 2-250 ml containers of infused honey. Container and flavour of exhibitors choice
- 6. Photograph: Any aspect of beekeeping (maximum size 8" x 10" unframed, but matted with a maximum 2" border). Subject of photo must be honeybees, honey or beekeeping.
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled for 2015, 2016 & 2017
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org