Coordinator: Harold Malcomson
Committee: Conor Cleary
Information for Exhibitors:
Please see General Rules and Regulations page 7 & 8.
All Exhibitors required registering under their own name not the name of their business or farm. Such entries will be disqualified for judging.
All honey must be produced by bees owned by the exhibitor
Fair share 20% percent off prize money
Sunday: Exhibit hall closes at 4 pm to prepare for pickup of exhibits
No exhibits to be removed from exhibit building before 4:30 pm Sunday
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED thanks to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.
Prizes: Sections 1 - 6 Inc.: 1st: $10; 2nd: $8; 3rd: $7;
Class 62 Sections:
1. Light liquid honey (two 500 gm jars)
2. Golden liquid honey (two 500 gm jars)
3. Amber liquid honey (two 500 gm jars)
4. 4" x 5" section comb honey (commercial container)
5. 500 ml containers of infused honey. Container and flavour of exhibitors choice
6. Photograph: Any aspect of beekeeping (maximum size 8" x 10" unframed, but matted with a maximum 2" border). Subject of photo must be honeybees, honey or beekeeping.
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 1st, 2019
ONLINE - September 10, 2019
ENTRY FORM – September 7, 2019
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section