Beef & Cattle Show
Class 35 to 38
Saturday September 9th, 2017 at 12:00 pm
Committee: Bryan Cook
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations page 6 & 7.
- All changes are listed in bold print.
- All entries must be in the hands of the Fair Secretary by Saturday, September 2nd, 2017.
- ONE ENTRY FOR ONE TO FOUR ANIMALS: ONE ENTRY FOR EACH ADDITIONAL FOUR ANIMALS.
- Please note a complete address is necessary to receive your prize money as well as all information for each animal is to be completed. Please put the class, registration number and birth date of each animal for each entry.
- Forms to be mailed to address and/or fax number on the entry forms.
- Entry fee 20% off all prize money.
- Prize money is only paid out to the 4th place.
- All breeding class entries must be weighed at the show prior to showing. Birth date, show weight and weight per day of age for animals up to 18 months of age (545 days old) must be posted in the stall.
- Please bring your own bedding.
- Calf in section 7 and 8 is now eligible to be shown as a single animal in section 1 or 4 and 10.
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.
Prizes: 1st: $65; 2nd: $60; 3rd: $50; 4th: $40
Rosettes for Grand Champion, Champion and Reserve for each Class
Hereford : Class 35
Simmental: Class 36
Limousin : Class 37
Angus Class 38
- 1. Bull Calf born on or after January 1, 2017 (minimum of six months on day of judging.)
- 2. Bull Yearling born April 1 to December 31, 2016
- 3. Bull Yearling born January 1 to March 31, 2016
- 4. Female Calf born on or after January 1, 2015 (minimum of six months on day of judging.)
- 5. Female Heifer born March 1 to December 31, 2016
- 6. Female Heifer born January 1 to February 28, 2016
- 7. Female born January 1 to December 31, 2015 with her own 2016 natural, purebred, tattooed calf at foot: female and calf must be shown as a unit, but the calf is eligible to show as a single animal in section 9 (Breeder's Herd)
- 8. Female born prior to January 1, 2013 with her own 2016 natural, purebred, tattooed calf at foot: female and calf must be shown as a unit but the calf is eligible to show as a single animal in section 9 (Breeder's Herd).
- 9. Breeder's Herd: (group of animals bred by the exhibitor): both sexes represented and at least one animal owned by the exhibitor (animals must be shown in previous sections). Limited to one exhibit per exhibitor.
- 10. Get of Sire: (group of three animals from the same sire): both sexes represented and at least one animal owned by the exhibitor (animals must be shown in previous sections.) Limited to one exhibit per exhibitor.
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled indefinitely!!
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org