Committee: Ryan Sloan, Martha Sloan, Allister Brown
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations.
- All Exhibitors are required to register under their own name not the name of their business or farm. Such entries will be disqualified for judging.
- Only actual grower of produce may enter.
- No exhibits to be removed from exhibit building before 4:30 pm Sunday./
- Entry fee 20% percent off prize money
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor. Prize money may or may not decrease in 2018.
Prizes: Sections 1 - 6 Inc.: 1st: $10; 2nd: $7; 3rd: $5;
Prizes: Section 7: 1st: $15; 2nd: $10; 3rd: $5;
Prizes: Sections 8 - 12: 1st: $5; 2nd: $3; 3rd: $2;
Most Points in Sections 1 - 7: Rosette
Most Points in Sections 8-12: 1st: Rosette
Class 61 Sections:
- 1. One 3-litre basket Macintosh
- 2. One 3-litre basket Cortland
- 3. One 3-litre basket Spartan
- 4. One 3-litre basket Empire
- 5. One 3-litre basket A. O. V. apples (named)
- 6. One 3-litre basket crab apple
- 7. One tray of apples: three or more varieties; three of each variety (named)
- 8. Five Pears
- 9. Grapes, three pounds
- 10. Two citrons
- 11. Two muskmelons
- 12. Two watermelons
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled for 2015, 2016 & 2017
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: email@example.com