Committee: Ryan Sloan, Martha Sloan, Allister Brown
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations.
- All Exhibitors are required to register under their own name not the name of their business or farm. Such entries will be disqualified for judging.
- Only actual grower of produce may enter.
- No exhibits to be removed from exhibit building before 4:30 pm Sunday./
- Entry fee 20% percent off prize money
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.
Prizes: Sections 1 - 6 Inc.: 1st: $10; 2nd: $7; 3rd: $5;
Prizes: Section 7: 1st: $15; 2nd: $10; 3rd: $5;
Prizes: Sections 8 - 12: 1st: $5; 2nd: $3; 3rd: $2;
Most Points in Sections 1 - 7: Rosette
Most Points in Sections 8-12: 1st: Rosette
Class 61 Sections:
- 1. One 3-litre basket Macintosh
- 2. One 3-litre basket Cortland
- 3. One 3-litre basket Spartan
- 4. One 3-litre basket Empire
- 5. One 3-litre basket A. O. V. apples (named)
- 6. One 3-litre basket crab apple
- 7. One tray of apples: three or more varieties; three of each variety (named)
- 8. Five Pears
- 9. Grapes, three pounds
- 10. Two citrons
- 11. Two muskmelons
- 12. Two watermelons
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled indefinitely!!
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: email@example.com