Grains & Seeds
Class 68 and 69
Committee: Bryan Cook
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations.
- All Exhibitors are required to register under their own name not the name of their business or farm. Such entries will be disqualified for judging.
- No exhibits to be removed from exhibit building before 4:30 pm Sunday.
- Entry fee 20% percent off prize money
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.
Class 68 Sections
Prizes: 1st: $5; 2nd: $3; 3rd: $2;
- 1. First cut legumes: 85% or more, two flakes
- 2. First cut grass: 85% or more, two flakes
- 3. Second cut legumes: 85% or more, two flakes
- 4. Second cut grass: 85% or more, two flakes
- 5. Haylage: 10 pounds
- 6. Round bale haylage: 10 pounds
Class 69 Sections
Prizes: Sections 1 - 9: 1st: $5; 2nd: $3; 3rd: $2;
Prizes: Section 10: 1st: $15; 2nd: $14; 3rd: $13;
- 1. Ten pounds fall wheat
- 2. Ten pounds oats
- 3. Ten pounds barley: six-rowed or two-rowed
- 4. Ten pounds rye
- 5. Ten pounds buckwheat: 2015 crop
- 6. Six stalks silage corn (no roots, no soil)
- 7. Ten pounds mixed grains (oats and barley)
- 8. Ten pounds grain corn: 2015 crop
- 9. Ten pounds soybeans: 2015 crop
- 10. Six ears of field corn (variety to be named)
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled indefinitely!!
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org