Grains & Seeds
Class 68 and 69
Committee: Bryan Cook
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations.
- All Exhibitors are required to register under their own name not the name of their business or farm. Such entries will be disqualified for judging.
- No exhibits to be removed from exhibit building before 4:30 pm Sunday.
- Entry fee 20% percent off prize money
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor. Prize money may or may not decrease in 2018.
Class 68 Sections
Prizes: 1st: $5; 2nd: $3; 3rd: $2;
- 1. First cut legumes: 85% or more, two flakes
- 2. First cut grass: 85% or more, two flakes
- 3. Second cut legumes: 85% or more, two flakes
- 4. Second cut grass: 85% or more, two flakes
- 5. Haylage: 10 pounds
- 6. Round bale haylage: 10 pounds
Class 69 Sections
Prizes: Sections 1 - 9: 1st: $5; 2nd: $3; 3rd: $2;
Prizes: Section 10: 1st: $15; 2nd: $14; 3rd: $13;
- 1. Ten pounds fall wheat
- 2. Ten pounds oats
- 3. Ten pounds barley: six-rowed or two-rowed
- 4. Ten pounds rye
- 5. Ten pounds buckwheat: 2015 crop
- 6. Six stalks silage corn (no roots, no soil)
- 7. Ten pounds mixed grains (oats and barley)
- 8. Ten pounds grain corn: 2015 crop
- 9. Ten pounds soybeans: 2015 crop
- 10. Six ears of field corn (variety to be named)
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled for 2015, 2016 & 2017
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: email@example.com