Grains & Seeds
Class 68 and 69
Coordinator: Spencer Cook
Information for Exhibitors:
Please see General Rules and Regulations page 7 & 8.
All Exhibitors are required to register under their own name not the name of their business or farm. Such entries will be disqualified for judging.
Sunday: Exhibit hall closes at 4 pm to prepare for pickup of exhibits.
No exhibits to be removed from exhibit building before 4:30 pm Sunday.
Fair share 20% percent off prize money.
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED thanks to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.
Class 68 Sections [Hay]
Prizes: 1st: $5; 2nd: $3; 3rd: $2;
1. First cut legumes: 85% or more, two flakes
2. First cut grass: 85% or more, two flakes
3. Second cut legumes: 85% or more, two flakes
4. Second cut grass: 85% or more, two flakes
5. Haylage: 10 pounds
6. Round bale haylage: 10 pounds
Class 69 Sections [Grain]
Prizes: Sections 1 - 9: 1st: $5; 2nd: $3; 3rd: $2;
Prizes: Section 10: 1st: $15; 2nd: $14; 3rd: $13;
1. Ten pounds fall wheat
2. Ten pounds oats
3. Ten pounds barley: six-rowed or two-rowed
4. Ten pounds rye
5. Ten pounds buckwheat: 2018 crop
6. Six stalks silage corn (no roots, no soil)
7. Ten pounds mixed grains (oats and barley)
8. Ten pounds grain corn: 2018 crop
9. Ten pounds soybeans: 2018 crop
10. Six ears of field corn (variety to be named)
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries
ONLINE - September 10, 2019
ENTRY FORM – September 7, 2019
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section