Mammoth Pumpkin Stake
Class 73 and 74
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations
- NEW: All entries forms to be submitted to fair office on or before September 2nd.
- Seeds will be distributed to various local outlets before the end of March
- Exhibitor fee of $10 payable to Fair Office before weigh in if seeds not purchased from the local outlets
- Driver of the vehicle carrying their pumpkins enters free all other individuals to pay a gate admission.
- Vehicles are to enter the fairgrounds from Gate 1 Goodin Road and proceed to the Weigh-In station
- Weigh-in on Friday, September 8, 2017, 7:00 – 8:30 pm in the Drummond Arena.
- Pumpkins must be sound, with no split into the cavity and no significant rotten spots.
- Entry fee 20% off prize money
- Prize money will be mailed to ALL winners.
- Juniors must do the majority of the work growing the pumpkins themselves.
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED thanks to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.
Class 73 - Mammoth Pumpkin:
Prizes Senior Class: 1st: $150; 2nd: $100; 3rd: $75;
Prizes Junior Class – 12 years and under: 1st: $75; 2nd: $50; 3rd: $25;
Juniors must do the majority of the work growing the pumpkins themselves.
Class 74 - Squash:
Prizes: 1st: $100; 2nd: $75; 3rd: $50;
The James Utman Memorial Trophy currently held by Barry Dejong for his record 1037 pound pumpkin in 2016, will be on hand to be presented, if a new Fair record is set.
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 1st, 2018
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled indefinitely!!
Download Entry Forms
2018 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2018 Home Craft Entry Form
2018 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2018 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2018 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: email@example.com