Committee: Robert Drummond
Judge: Cliff Rodgers - Prescott
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations.
- All Exhibitors are required to register under their own name not the name of their business or farm. Such entries will be disqualified for judging.
- No exhibits to be removed from exhibit building before 4:30 pm Sunday.
- Entry fee 20% off prize money.
- All maple products must be pure and this year’s produce.
- Syrup under 66 Brix will be disqualified.
- Open to non-commercial (hobbyists) producers only.
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for the 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.
Class 65 [Hobbyist] Sections:
Scoring of syrup based on density, flavour, colour and clarity, and scoring of sugars and butters on appearance, texture and flavour. Please, no entries from family members of commercial producers.
Prizes: 1st: $12, 2nd: $10, 3rd: $8
- 1. Maple Syrup: two clear 500-ml (16 oz.) glass bottles
- 2. Maple Sugar: soft creamed (about one pound in pieces)
- 3. Maple Sugar: hard (one-pound block heated to 40-45 D above the boiling point of water)
- 4. Maple butter: one glass jar - 6-20 size.
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled indefinitely!!
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org