Horse Classes and Sections
Committee: Mike and Shelley Stephenson, George Elliott.
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations pages 6 & 7.
- All Exhibitors required registering under their own name not the name of their business or farm. Such entries will be disqualified for judging.
- Entries MUST be received by Saturday September 2nd, 2017.
- Submit entries to address and/or fax number on the entry form.
- ALL EXHIBITORS REQUIRED TO PREREGISTER.
- ABSOLUTELY NO LATE ENTRIES ON THE DAY OF THE SHOW.
- AN EXHIBITOR IS THE PERSON SHOWING OR HANDLING AN ANIMAL, NOT NECESSARILY THE OWNER OF SAID ANIMAL.
- ALL EXHIBITORS PAY A $10 EXHIBITOR FEE.
- Entry fee 20% off all prize money.
- Prize money is only paid out to the 4th place.
- ENTRIES TO BE SUBMITTED ALLOWING ENOUGH TIME FOR PASSES TO ARRIVE BY RETURN MAIL OTHERWISE EXHIBITORS PAY AT THE GATE. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.
- NO EXHIBITOR WILL BE ALLOWED MORE THAN TWO ENTRIES IN ANY CLASS.
- MANDITORY: Proof of 2017 negative coggins test is to be submitted with entry form.
- Exhibitors when submitting their entry forms are required to forward proof of mandatory 2017 negative coggins and proof of ONE Millon (PREFORABLY 2 MILLION) dollar liability insurance for the current year for all animals being shown at the fair.
- Entries will not be processed and passes will not be mailed until this information is received.
- Exhibitor Passes: Passes are issued according to the number of horses not the exhibitor.
- Light Horses: two passes for one or two animals; one pass for each additional one animal up to maximum of six passes.
- Heavy Horses: three passes for one or two animals; one pass for each additional two animals up to maximum of six passes.
Miniature Horse Division
Rules For the Miniature Horse Show:
- A miniature horse cannot be over 38 inches in height. If as a result of a complaint an animal is found to be over 38” in height, it is not a Miniature horse and will be excused from the Miniature Show. All prizes up to that point will be forfeited. Measurement will be taken.
- From the base of the last hair on the mane to the measuring surface by a person acceptable to the show officials.
- The Directors reserve the right to “split” any class, which is considered too large, for reasons of safety and/or fair judging.
- Entry fees will be deducted at the rate of 20% from all prize money.
- MAXIMUM OF TWO ENTRIES PER EXHIBITOR PER CLASS!
- 54. Miniature Horse Open Cart
- 55. Miniature Horse Pair
- 56. Miniature Horse Ladies Cart
- 57. Miniature Horse Stake Class
- 58. Miniature Horse Mare or Gelding on Line
- 59. Miniature Junior Cart: 18 years of age or under as of January 1 this year
- 60. Miniature Unicorn Hitch shown to a suitable vehicle
- 61. Miniature Horse Junior Showmanship on Halter: 18 years of age or under as of January 1st of this year.
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled for 2015, 2016 & 2017
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org