Horse Classes and Sections
Committee: Mike and Shelley Stephenson, George Elliott.
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations pages 6 & 7.
- All Exhibitors required registering under their own name not the name of their business or farm. Such entries will be disqualified for judging.
- Entries MUST be received by Saturday September 2nd, 2017.
- Submit entries to address and/or fax number on the entry form.
- ALL EXHIBITORS REQUIRED TO PREREGISTER.
- ABSOLUTELY NO LATE ENTRIES ON THE DAY OF THE SHOW.
- AN EXHIBITOR IS THE PERSON SHOWING OR HANDLING AN ANIMAL, NOT NECESSARILY THE OWNER OF SAID ANIMAL.
- ALL EXHIBITORS PAY A $10 EXHIBITOR FEE.
- Entry fee 20% off all prize money.
- Prize money is only paid out to the 4th place.
- ENTRIES TO BE SUBMITTED ALLOWING ENOUGH TIME FOR PASSES TO ARRIVE BY RETURN MAIL OTHERWISE EXHIBITORS PAY AT THE GATE. THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.
- NO EXHIBITOR WILL BE ALLOWED MORE THAN TWO ENTRIES IN ANY CLASS.
- MANDITORY: Proof of 2017 negative coggins test is to be submitted with entry form.
- Exhibitors when submitting their entry forms are required to forward proof of mandatory 2017 negative coggins and proof of ONE Millon (PREFORABLY 2 MILLION) dollar liability insurance for the current year for all animals being shown at the fair.
- Entries will not be processed and passes will not be mailed until this information is received.
- Exhibitor Passes: Passes are issued according to the number of horses not the exhibitor.
- Light Horses: two passes for one or two animals; one pass for each additional one animal up to maximum of six passes.
- Heavy Horses: three passes for one or two animals; one pass for each additional two animals up to maximum of six passes.
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.
Miniature Horse Division
Rules For the Miniature Horse Show:
- A miniature horse cannot be over 38 inches in height. If as a result of a complaint an animal is found to be over 38” in height, it is not a Miniature horse and will be excused from the Miniature Show. All prizes up to that point will be forfeited. Measurement will be taken.
- From the base of the last hair on the mane to the measuring surface by a person acceptable to the show officials.
- The Directors reserve the right to “split” any class, which is considered too large, for reasons of safety and/or fair judging.
- Entry fees will be deducted at the rate of 20% from all prize money.
- MAXIMUM OF TWO ENTRIES PER EXHIBITOR PER CLASS!
- 54. Miniature Horse Open Cart
- 55. Miniature Horse Pair
- 56. Miniature Horse Ladies Cart
- 57. Miniature Horse Stake Class
- 58. Miniature Horse Mare or Gelding on Line
- 59. Miniature Junior Cart: 18 years of age or under as of January 1 this year
- 60. Miniature Unicorn Hitch shown to a suitable vehicle
- 61. Miniature Horse Junior Showmanship on Halter: 18 years of age or under as of January 1st of this year.
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled indefinitely!!
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: email@example.com