Poultry and Small Animals
Coordinator: Paul Bouchard
Committee: Joe Lawrence, Rebecca Lawrence, Sally Sims, Grenville 4-H Poultry Club
Judge: Judging to be held Thursday, September 6th
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations
- Mail entry form to: Secretary P. O. Box 86 Spencerville, Ont. K0E 1X0; Fax to 613-658-2696 or complete online at www.spencervillefair.ca
- All Exhibitors are required to register under their own name and NOT that of their business or farm
- Entries must be received by Saturday, September 1, 2018
- No late entries accepted
- PASSES WILL NOT BE MAILED, CHECK THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Please use livestock Entrance Gate # 1 off Goodin Road andunload at rear of barn NOT IN COURTYARD for safety reasons.
- Animals entered or used for educational program must be approved by Chairperson
- Poultry Barn will be CLOSED during judging and will re-open once all judging is completed
- All animals must be in their pens by 10AM on Thursday September 6th and may be brought in on Wednesday September 5thbetween 6pm – 9pm.
- All entries will remain on display until Sunday at 4:30 pm
- All entries will remain in their pens at all times – exception to educational animals.
- Each exhibitor is allowed two (2) pairs per section (2 males and 2 females)
- Exhibitors enter animals at their own risk.
- Animals must be in good health and condition.- animals will be removed if they show signs of illness
- All poultry are judged according to APA Standards and rabbits according to ARBA Standards.
- Judge's decision is final.
- Judge may withhold placing, if entry is unworthy
- Entry fee 20% off all prize money
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.
Prizes: 1st: $5; 2nd: $4; 3rd: $3;
Rosettes for Champion and Reserve in Standard, Bantam, Waterfowl, Pigeon, and Rabbits.
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 1st, 2018
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled indefinitely!!
Download Entry Forms
2018 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2018 Home Craft Entry Form
2018 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2018 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2018 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: email@example.com