Rough Fair Camping
Site Open Dates: Wednesday, September 5th - Sunday, September 9th.
Campers can move into the campground during the following dates and times;
Wednesday September 5th, 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
Thursday, September 6th, 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
Friday, September 7th, All Day
Saturday, September 8th, All Day
Back by popular demand, our camping! The list of rules and regulations that all campers must agree upon before they show up to the fair with their Trailers. We have limited space and first come, first serve is how we handle this. We welcome everyone, but please be aware and respect our regulations.
Rules & Regulations
- Camper trailers and tents must be registered by Wednesday, September 5th, NO EXCEPTIONS .
- The fee is $100.00 for camping during the weekend. This includes two weekend arm bands.
- Campers will be given a pass that must be posted on the door of the campers AT ALL TIMES!
- No Campfires
- There will be no admittance to the campground before Wednesday, September 5th, site locations are first come first served.
- Campers must be moved out by Monday, September 10th.
- Campers must clean up their own garbage and leave the site the way that they found it.
- Be respectful of other campers & trailers
- There will be no tolerance to breaking the rules agreed upon, or you will NOT be invited back.
- Whoever signs the registration form will be responsible for all occupants of the campsite lot.
- Campers will not disrupt the pre-layout for the other events in the vicinity of the camper. I.e. Parade Route Layout
- Any members of the Spencerville Agricultural Society can and may ask you to leave for any reason, at any time.
- Camping Trailers can be towed at any time, if campers do not follow our rules and regulations.