Horse Classes and Sections
Committee: Mike and Shelley Stephenson, George Elliott.
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations pages 6 & 7.
- All Exhibitors required registering under their own name not the name of their business or farm. Such entries will be disqualified for judging.
- Entries MUST be received by Saturday September 2nd.
- Submit entries to address and/or fax number on the entry form.
- ALL EXHIBITORS REQUIRED TO PREREGISTER.
- ABSOLUTELY NO LATE ENTRIES ON THE DAY OF THE SHOW.
- AN EXHIBITOR IS THE PERSON SHOWING OR HANDLING AN ANIMAL, NOT NECESSARILY THE OWNER OF SAID ANIMAL.
- ALL EXHIBITORS PAY A $10 EXHIBITOR FEE.
- Entry fee 20% off all prize money.
- Prize money is only paid out to the 4th place.
- THREE ENTRIES FOR ONE OR TWO ANIMALS: ONE ENTRY FOR EACH ADDITIONAL TWO ANIMAL, MAXIMUM OF SIX.
- NO EXHIBITOR WILL BE ALLOWED MORE THAN TWO ENTRIES IN ANY CLASS.
- MANDITORY: Proof of 2017 negative coggins test is to be submitted with entry form.
- Exhibitors when submitting their entry forms are required to forward proof of mandatory 2017 negative coggins and proof of ONE Millon (PREFORABLY 2 MILLION) dollar liability insurance for the current year for all animals being shown at the fair.
- Entries will not be processed and passes will not be mailed until this information is received.
- Exhibitor Passes: Passes are issued according to the number of horses not the exhibitor.
- Light Horses: two passes for one or two animals; one pass for each additional one animal up to maximum of six passes.
- Heavy Horses: three passes for one or two animals; one pass for each additional two animals up to maximum of six passes.
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.