Committee: Sally Tuffin - 613-658-5772
Information for Exhibitors:
- All entries become property of the Spencerville Agricultural Society and may not be returned to the exhibitor.
- Entry Fee 20% of all prize money.
- Selected entries may become the property of the fair board the rest to be picked up by the exhibitor.
- Selected entries will be used to decorate the Fairgrounds for the fair.
- Entries must be creatively designed, made with clean, safe materials and self-supporting.
- Entries must be life size.
- Entries should be as waterproof as possible.
- Children’s category is age 5 – 16 years
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor. Prize money may or may not decrease in 2018.
Prizes: 1st: $25; 2nd: $15; 3rd: $10
Class 88 Sections:
- 1. Halloween Scarecrow
- 2. A Traditional Scarecrow:
- 3. Children's Category: My Favourite Thing
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled for 2015, 2016 & 2017
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: email@example.com