Committee: Sally Tuffin - 613-658-5772
Information for Exhibitors:
- All entries become property of the Spencerville Agricultural Society and may not be returned to the exhibitor.
- Entry Fee 20% of all prize money.
- Selected entries may become the property of the fair board the rest to be picked up by the exhibitor.
- Selected entries will be used to decorate the Fairgrounds for the fair.
- Entries must be creatively designed, made with clean, safe materials and self-supporting.
- Entries must be life size.
- Entries should be as waterproof as possible.
- Children’s category is age 5 – 16 years
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.
Prizes: 1st: $25; 2nd: $15; 3rd: $10
Class 88 Sections:
- 1. Halloween Scarecrow
- 2. A Traditional Scarecrow:
- 3. Children's Category: My Favourite Thing
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled indefinitely!!
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: email@example.com