Committee: Sally Tuffin - 613-658-5772
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations.
- All Exhibitors are required to register under their own name not the name of their business or farm. Such entries will be disqualified for judging.
- Open to exhibitors 60 years of age or older. Proof of age may be required.
- Observe General Rules & Regulations and hints within general sections.
- Food should be covered with clear wrap, no mixes permitted.
- Perishable items will be judged on taste.
- Canned exhibits should be in 250 or 500 ml jars, properly sealed no wax.
- Exhibits may be brought in on Wednesday, September 7th starting at 6:00 pm. They must be in place by 10:00 am Thursday September 7th when judging starts.
- No exhibits to be removed from exhibit building before 4:30 pm Sunday.
- Entry fee 20% off prize money
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor. Prize money may or may not decrease in 2018.
Prizes: 1st: $5; 2nd: $4; 3rd: $3
Additional Prizes: Lady with most Points: Rosette; Man with most Points: Rosette.
Class 98 Sections:
From the Garden
- 1. Green Beans, six
- 2. Onions, three, any variety
- 3. Tomatoes, four
From the Flower Bed
- 4. Fall Flower Centrepiece
- 5. One Fresh Flower, any type in suitable container
- 6. Potted Mums
From the Pantry
- 7. Pickled Beets
- 8. Icicle Pickles
- 9. Chilli Sauce
From the Kitchen
- 10. Chocolate Cupcakes, three on a plate, decorated in fall theme
- 11. Oatmeal/Chocolate Chip Cookies, four
- 12. Chocolate Fudge
From the Craft Room
- 13. Photography, favourite family moments, 5 photos mounted
- 14. Homemade Birthday Card
- 15. Crocheted Baby Blanket
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled for 2015, 2016 & 2017
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: email@example.com