Committee: Sally Tuffin - 613-658-5772
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations.
- All Exhibitors are required to register under their own name not the name of their business or farm. Such entries will be disqualified for judging.
- Open to exhibitors 60 years of age or older. Proof of age may be required.
- Observe General Rules & Regulations and hints within general sections.
- Food should be covered with clear wrap, no mixes permitted.
- Perishable items will be judged on taste.
- Canned exhibits should be in 250 or 500 ml jars, properly sealed no wax.
- Exhibits may be brought in on Wednesday, September 7th starting at 6:00 pm. They must be in place by 10:00 am Thursday September 7th when judging starts.
- No exhibits to be removed from exhibit building before 4:30 pm Sunday.
- Entry fee 20% off prize money
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.
Prizes: 1st: $5; 2nd: $4; 3rd: $3
Additional Prizes: Lady with most Points: Rosette; Man with most Points: Rosette.
Class 98 Sections:
From the Garden
- 1. Green Beans, six
- 2. Onions, three, any variety
- 3. Tomatoes, four
From the Flower Bed
- 4. Fall Flower Centrepiece
- 5. One Fresh Flower, any type in suitable container
- 6. Potted Mums
From the Pantry
- 7. Pickled Beets
- 8. Icicle Pickles
- 9. Chilli Sauce
From the Kitchen
- 10. Chocolate Cupcakes, three on a plate, decorated in fall theme
- 11. Oatmeal/Chocolate Chip Cookies, four
- 12. Chocolate Fudge
From the Craft Room
- 13. Photography, favourite family moments, 5 photos mounted
- 14. Homemade Birthday Card
- 15. Crocheted Baby Blanket
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled indefinitely!!
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: email@example.com