Sunday, September 9th at 9:30 AM
Coordinators: Sally Tuffin, Sheila Farrell
Vocals - Instrumental - Dance
Group 1: 14 years and under as of August 1, 2018
Prizes: 1st: $40; 2nd: $20; 3rd: $10; 4th: $5; for each of the three talent sections
Group 2: 15 years to 21 years as of August 1, 2018
Prizes: 1st: $50; 2nd: $30; 3rd: $20; for each of the three talent sections
- Limited entries will be accepted.
- Amateurs only, professionals may not compete for prizes.
- Contestants will be judged on both talent and performance.
- Each "act" should be held to a maximum of three minutes.
- Performance must be suitable for all ages.
- Coaching of the contestants during the performance on stage, will warrant disqualifications of contestant(s).
- A sound system is provided. Any additional equipment (guitar, amps, drums, etc) will be the responsibility of performer(s).
- Contestants are responsible for their own accompaniment (CDs).
- There will be no vocal accompaniment on CDs for vocal contestants.
- Judges will not enter into discussion with parents, guardians of contestant or associates.
- The judges' decision is final!
- Winners agree to have their picture and/or name published for promotional purposes.
- Contestants may only enter and compete in one category; Dance, Vocal, or Instrument.
- Organizers reserve the right of final decision in matters not covered by the rules.
- Entry fee 20% of all prize money.