Committee: Sally Tuffin 613-658-2546 or email email@example.com | Judge: Sandy Wegeant
Information for Exhibitors:
Please see General Rules and Regulations. Entry fee of $3 must be sent in advance with entry form to Spencerville Agricultural Society, P. O. Box 86, Spencerville, Ont. K0E 1X0. Be sure to have exhibitor number before bringing in entries. Must enter eight articles from the following list to include in display. All entries are to be homemade
Entries must be the work of the members of the organization. Please cover food with clear wrap, no mixes permitted.
Canned exhibits should be in 500 ml jars, properly sealed, no wax. Fasten tags to jar not lid. Entries are judged 60% on workmanship and 40% on general appearance. Perishable items will be judged on taste. Exhibits may be brought in on Wednesday, September 9th starting at 6:00 pm. They must be in place by 10:00 am Thursday September 10th when judging starts. The doors to this building will be closed on Sunday at 4:00 pm allowing the committee time to organize exhibits for removal (dispersal). Doors will reopen at 4:30 pm sharp. Buildings will be closed/locked after 5:30 pm Sunday.
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor. Prize money may or may not decrease in 2018.
Prizes: 1st: $14; 2nd: $9; 3rd: $7
Additional Prizes: Each Institute to be awarded $5 for its entry .
Best Display: $20
Institute with most Points: $20
Theme Display: We're Having an Anniversary Party and You Are Invited
Class 96 Sections:
- 1. Decorated Cake - Anniversary themed of course
- 2. Homemade Dip every party needs a good dip
- 3. Dinner Rolls - two on a plate, yes you're hosting a dinner party
- 4. Homemade Chocolate Mints - two, for the happy couple's pillow
- 5. His and Her Mittens - to keep their hands warm and their love strong
- 6. Quilt Block - in case you wish to give a quilt as a gift to the happy couple
- 7. Cross-stitch Sampler - of their wedding to commemorate the happy day
- 8. Sewn placemats - set of two - for those romantic dinners
- 9. Photography Collection, weddings and anniversaries
- 10. Invitation - computer generated - for an anniversary party
- 11. Centrepiece - artificial flowers - to wow your guests with your decor
- 12. Decorated Candle - to be given as a gift to the happy couple
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 5th, 2016
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All prize money doubled for 2015, 2016 & 2017
Download Entry Forms
2016 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2016 Home Craft Entry Form
2016 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2016 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2016 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY