Committee: Sally Tuffin - 613-658-5772
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations.
- Be sure to have exhibitor number before bringing in entries.
- Must enter eight articles from the following list to include in display.
- All entries are to be homemade.
- Entries must be the work of the members of the organization.
- Please cover food with clear wrap, no mixes permitted.
- Canned exhibits should be in 500 ml jars, properly sealed, no wax.
- Fasten tags to jar not lid.
- Entries are judged 60% on workmanship and 40% on general appearance.
- Perishable items will be judged on taste.
- Exhibits may be brought in on Wednesday, September 6th starting at 6:00 pm.
- They must be in place by 10:00 am Thursday September 7th when judging starts.
- No exhibits to be removed from exhibit building before 4:30 pm Sunday.
- Entry fee 20% off prize money.
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor. Prize money may or may not decrease in 2018.
Prizes: 1st: $14; 2nd: $9; 3rd: $7
Most Attractive Display: Rosette
Church with most Points: Rosette
Theme Display: “Homecoming Party for the Prodigal Son”
- 1. Decorated Cake - because every party needs a cake.
- 2. Dinner Rolls - 4 on a plate, can't have a dinner without rolls.
- 3. Homemade Salsa - nothing livens up a party like salsa.
- 4. Homemade Wine - Wine is great at a celebration.
- 5. Sewn Robe - to cloth your son and make him feel welcome.
- 6. Crocheted Party Hat – hats for your guests.
- 7. Homemade Jewelry - to go with the robe.
- 8. Quilt Block – commemorating his return.
- 9. Hame-made Invitation to Homecoming Part - because you ill want a crowd to help celebrate.
- 10. Wreath - artificial materials, in a welcome home theme.
- 11. Homemade Soap or Bath Product - after living with the pigs he will need a bath.
- 12. Handwritten Bible passage from the book of Luke 15: 11 - 32
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled for 2015, 2016 & 2017
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: email@example.com