Committee: Sally Tuffin - 613-658-5772
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations.
- Be sure to have exhibitor number before bringing in entries.
- Must enter eight articles from the following list to include in display.
- All entries are to be homemade.
- Entries must be the work of the members of the organization.
- Please cover food with clear wrap, no mixes permitted.
- Canned exhibits should be in 500 ml jars, properly sealed, no wax.
- Fasten tags to jar not lid.
- Entries are judged 60% on workmanship and 40% on general appearance.
- Perishable items will be judged on taste.
- Exhibits may be brought in on Wednesday, September 6th starting at 6:00 pm.
- They must be in place by 10:00 am Thursday September 7th when judging starts.
- No exhibits to be removed from exhibit building before 4:30 pm Sunday.
- Entry fee 20% off prize money.
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED for 2017 due to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.
Prizes: 1st: $14; 2nd: $9; 3rd: $7
Most Attractive Display: Rosette
Church with most Points: Rosette
Theme Display: “Homecoming Party for the Prodigal Son”
- 1. Decorated Cake - because every party needs a cake.
- 2. Dinner Rolls - 4 on a plate, can't have a dinner without rolls.
- 3. Homemade Salsa - nothing livens up a party like salsa.
- 4. Homemade Wine - Wine is great at a celebration.
- 5. Sewn Robe - to cloth your son and make him feel welcome.
- 6. Crocheted Party Hat – hats for your guests.
- 7. Homemade Jewelry - to go with the robe.
- 8. Quilt Block – commemorating his return.
- 9. Hame-made Invitation to Homecoming Part - because you ill want a crowd to help celebrate.
- 10. Wreath - artificial materials, in a welcome home theme.
- 11. Homemade Soap or Bath Product - after living with the pigs he will need a bath.
- 12. Handwritten Bible passage from the book of Luke 15: 11 - 32
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 2nd, 2017
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled indefinitely!!
Download Entry Forms
2017 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2017 Home Craft Entry Form
2017 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2017 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2017 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: email@example.com