Committee: Sally Tuffin - 613-658-5772
Information for Exhibitors:
- Please see General Rules and Regulations.
- Be sure to have exhibitor number before bringing in entries.
- All entries are to be homemade.
- Entries must be the work of the members of the organization.
- Please cover food with clear wrap, no mixes.
- Canned exhibits should be in 500 ml jars, properly sealed, no wax.
- Fasten tags to jar not lid.
- Entries are judged 60% on workmanship and 40% on general appearance.
- Perishable items will be judged on taste.
- Exhibits may be brought in on Wednesday, September 5th starting at 6:00 pm.
- They must be in place by 10:00 am Thursday September 6th when judging starts.
- Sunday: Exhibit hall closes in afternoon to prepare for pickup of exhibits.
- No exhibits to be removed from exhibit building before 4:30 pm Sunday.
- Entry fee 20% off prize money.
All prize money in EACH SECTION of this CLASS will be DOUBLED thanks to the generosity of an Anonymous Donor.
Prizes: 1st: $14; 2nd: $9; 3rd: $7
Most Attractive Display: Rosette
Church with most Points: Rosette
Theme Display: “The Nativity” - Must Complete All 8 Items
- 1. Three Dimensional model of the Nativity any materials real or artificial or combination of. Maximum size 18” x 18”.
- 2. Two Different types of preserves in containers designed as Frankincense and Myrrh.
- 3. Sewn Wiseman’s Robe- suitable for a King.
- 4. Homemade chocolate coins – wrapped in foil and held in suitable container to represent gold.
- 5. Homemade candy canes to represent the Shepherd’s Crook.
- 6. Crocheted or knit baby lamb – to represent the Shepherd’s Flock as and also as Christ was the Lamb of God.
- 7. Backdrop any media – must contain the phrase “Unto You A Child is Born.
- 8. Angel – any media – must have an angel to proclaim the good news.
Attention All Exhibitors!
Deadline for Entries September 1st, 2018
$1.00 late entry fee per item applicable after deadline | Late entry fees for livestock noted in the livestock section
All prize money doubled indefinitely!!
Download Entry Forms
2018 Cattle, Sheep & Goats Entry Form
2018 Home Craft Entry Form
2018 Poultry & Small Animal Entry Form
2018 Horse Entry Form
MANDATORY PROOF OF 2018 NEGATIVE COGGINS TEST IS REQUIRED WITH EACH AND EVERY HORSE ENTRY
For more info contact: email@example.com